Terms and Conditions
I handmake all products and they are ready to ship within 1 business day, Monday – Friday.
I do not ship on weekends as that is holy family and God time. I know you understand. ☺
Very rarely, orders will take a tad longer than that and that’s usually due to custom requests.
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade to order.
In most cases you won’t even be able to tell the difference.
Care for your new products by:
* Keeping your jewelry in a safe place where it won’t get crushed or tangled with other pieces. (I always suggest keeping it in the original gift box I sent it to you in)
* Be gentle with your new pieces. Treat them as you would treat your finest diamonds – with careful love and tenderness.
Your product(s) can be damaged if:
* You apply too much pressure or try to bend your jewelry.
* Chlorine and salt water harm the beautiful antiqued finish of your jewelry, so please don’t swim in ocean water or chlorinated water while wearing these gems.
* You shower while wearing the jewelry. The water, soap, shampoo, conditioner, and other chemicals may harm the finish of the antiqued metals.
* I always advise not to sleep with your jewelry on to ensure that no small parts come loose or get crushed, and so you don’t hurt yourself.
I always love creating new products from scratch.
Please contact me for a quote.
Custom orders will have a lengthier processing time.
Ask me for details.
I ships through various USPS shipping options. These include first class mail, priority mail, and express mail.
I happily support and love my international customers.
I ship all International products through USPS international first class or priority shipping.
Rachel Flam Design is not responsible for duties, customs, or brokerage fees for international shipping.
These charges come from your country during importation of your package.
I do my best to apply fair shipping costs to each order.
* I charge a low, flat shipping rate to be fair to all customers.
* I offer free shipping in the USA for orders over $75.
* I offer free International shipping on all orders over $150.
First class mail with tracking: $5
Priority mail: $7
Priority express shipping: $20
First class mail with tracking: $10
Priority mail: $26
Priority mail express: $50
First class mail with tracking: $25
Priority mail: $40
Priority Express mail: $60
Selecting expedited shipping during checkout does not ensure a faster processing time. Your product may still need extra time to be handmade. Please contact us and ask how long that processing time will be.
I want you to be 100% happy with your new jewelry.
Please contact me within 30 days of the purchase date so I can help you out.
I will refund you the purchase price of the item(s) once I receive them and I confirm that they are in their original and undamaged condition.
The cost of the original S/H and/or return S/H will not be refunded unless it was an error on my part.
My policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately I can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Personalized and/or customized jewelry is exempt from being returned unless the product arrives defective.
To complete your return, I require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations in which I not be able to issue a refund:
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to my error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
* Please insure your package when you return it. If it gets lost in the mail and I do not receive it back, I cannot issue you a refund.
Please do not send back an item without contacting me first.
Once your return is received, I will send you an email to notify you that I have received your returned item. I will inspect the item to ensure that it is in it’s original condition.
If the item is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2 business days but it may take up to 10 business days for your credit card company to process the return.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email here.
Shipping back returns
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Po Box 306
Franklin Square, NY 11010
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Please use a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. I can’t guarantee that I will receive your returned item.